wēpa monitors each print station’s print volume on every campus and provides the supplies
necessary to keep the print stations running properly. We have provided a few pointers and
CONSUMABLE LIFE SPANS
Each printer consumable (toner, drum, belt, fuser) has a different print life expectancy and
therefore each will need to be replaced at a particular time.
- Toner: approximately 10,000-11,000 pages
- Drum: approximately 20,000-22,000 pages
- Belt and Fuser: approximately 60,000 pages
CONSUMABLE YELLOW ALERTS
- Toner: 10% = approximately 1,000 pages remain
- Drum: 5% = approximately 1,000 pages remain
- Belt & Fuser: 5% = approximately 3,000 pages remain
CONSUMABLE RED ALERTS
- Toner: 0%
- Drum: 2%
- Belt & Fuser: 2%
REPLACING COMPONENTS PRIOR TO END OF LIFE
- To prevent unnecessary waste, please wait to replace the component until after you receive
a low alert.
- If there is a problem, please notify wēpa support (800.675.7639 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Chat Below) immediately so they may provide
assistance in resolving the issue.
- It is possible that wēpa will request a defective item be returned to us. If that is the case, an RMA# will be provided along with a return label. Please notify wēpa support if you feel an item is defective so that further instruction may be provided.
- Please be sure to notify wēpa support if a component is replaced prior to receiving a low alert so we can ensure that we send additional supplies if needed
- If you feel that your print demands are greater than your current inventory, please contact our Supply Manager and we will send additional supplies.
SUPPLY MANAGER CONTACT
Kelley Stephens (email@example.com)