The printer is set to feed paper from both Tray 1 (top tray) and Tray 2 (bottom tray).
- Always fan the paper stack on all four sides prior to placing the paper in the tray.
- Do not leave space between the paper, guides and rear stopper.
- Do not overfill the paper tray.
- Do not load damaged or warped paper.
- Load only the 8.5” x 11” paper that is provided by wepa into the trays.
- Gently close the paper tray.
- Do not pull the paper tray out during printing.
- Ensure that BOTH trays are set to Letter size.