The members area will be updated to be more user friendly and new features such as cloud source integration and ADA compliant under the WCAG 2.0 AA standard.
NEW ‘MEMBERS AREA’ TUTORIAL VIDEO
- Log into new members area the same way as before by selecting school from top drop down menu then enter username/password.
- Menu icons are located in top right and a print queue summary will be shown on the right at all times as well as current wepa account balance.
- ‘My Documents’ shows all the uploaded documents from within the past 6 days. Delete or recover documents from here.
- ‘Deposit Funds’ allows adding funds to wepa account balance using either a credit card or paypal.
- ‘Print Apps’ provides the download links for the windows and mac print app drivers.
- ‘Document Upload’ allows web uploading documents through the website. Step 1, choose a file from file manager or drag file from desktop. Step 2, set print options such as black/white or color. Step 3, review the results. A Wepa code is provided as confirmation of the upload and the document will appear under ‘My Documents’ and the side print queue.
- ‘Account Tools’ provides general account information, allows changing password if Wepa controls password rights, and check a Wepa print card balance.
- ‘Account History’ shows all documents that have been printed as well as all deposit amounts made into the account.
- ‘Untag Card’ removes a tagged card from the account. This is only for cards that were manually tagged and not campus cards.
- ‘Cloud Links’ allows linking and unlinking a cloud source such as Google Drive, Box, One Drive, and Dropbox.
- ‘Support’ redirects to the wepa support site.
- Log out by selecting red ‘LOGOUT’ in the top right.