Deposit funds to Wēpa account balance either at print station or website using a credit/debit card or PayPal. There is no minimum balance that must be maintained and any remaining user deposited funds can be refunded by contacting wēpa support (1.800.675.7639 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Chat Below).
Deposit Funds Tutorial Video
Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted.
PayPal: PayPal accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and UnionPay. Deposits are through PayPal’s secure checkout.
- Login to Wēpa account either by swiping campus / tagged card or manually entering credentials.
- Select blue menu icon in top right, then ‘Deposit Money‘ from drop down menu.
- Select the amount to deposit ($10.00 defaulted) then ‘Next‘.
- Select a payment option, either credit/debit card on left or PayPal on right.
- If credit/debit card, swipe card when prompted.
- If PayPal, select ‘PayPal Checkout‘ to login to account.
- Deposited funds will appear under ‘Account Balance‘ in top right.
- Login to wēpa account.
- Select ‘Deposit Funds‘ in top right blue menu bar or select ‘add more‘ by ‘CURRENT BALANCE’ in the right side print queue.
- Select an amount to deposit ($5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00, $50.00)
- Select a Payment Method, either Credit Card or PayPal.
- If Credit Card, enter Billing and Payment Information then Submit CC Deposit.
- If PayPal, select PayPal Checkout for a pop-up window to login to account or enter guest information.
- Billing Information – NOTE: Enter 00000 for Zip when using International card.
- Payment Information – NOTE: Expiration Date Format is MMYY and NOT MM/YY.