wepa institutional customers can deploy the wepa Print App for Mac to multiple public computers using the process below.
Latest Version 2018.3.3
General information about the wepa Print App for Mac can be found here.
TO INSTALL THE APPLICATION WITH OPTIONS
Install the application on one machine. Allow it to launch, and then select all of the desired configuration options.
- Make of copy of the configuration file: /Applications/WEPA-PrintApp.app/Contents/Resources/wepaPreference.plist
- Rename the copy to com.wepa.preference.plist and place the plist file in the system library folder of target machine – /Library/Preferences.
- Open the terminal and run the following command for silent installation (make sure you include the final forward slash):
sudo installer -store -pkg /<somelocation>/wepa_Print_App.pkg -target /
- The installation log can be found at /var/log/install.log
TO INSTALL WITH THE LARGE FORMAT PRINTER OPTION
There is a second package available that installs the application with only the large format printer (for legal/tabloid printing – large format printing is not available in all locations).
- Click here to download the package for large format printing.
- If you wish to have only the large format printer available, follow the steps above but use the large format package for the installer command.
- If you wish to have all printers available, follow the steps above to install the regular package with options. Then, run the installer command with the large format package.